Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cheap Chic: Snow White

Last week, FabSugar (http://www.fabsugar.com/) put out a Trend Alert for white jewels. She said "Winter white always feels crisp, and white jewels pack a serious punch. Think about it; when everything else is gray and dingy, white brightens. White enamel is a cheap alternative to ceramic or glass, so feast!"

I agree. And white jewelry is often overlooked and forgotten. Plus, wearing white always makes you look more tan, and in my albino winter phase, I could use all the illusion assistance I can get my hands on. 

Fab suggested the Zirconite White Solid Cushion Cut Enamel Ring from Target. It goes for $15.99. 
Kathryn took me shopping in the enchanted village of Brentwood, Ca this holiday weekend and we couldn't resist poking into the Free People shop. Look what I found in a dainty little bowl on the front counter:

This feminine little Flower Garden Ring is hand crafted and made of vintage materials and semiprecious stones. I'd say that's a deal for only $24.00. Little metallic accents dot the surfaces of the rose and daisy flower bunch. What a great way to send myself belated Valentine's Day flowers.

No comments: