Monday, April 20, 2009

Hair Today, Gone April 27

I volunteered to be a hair model for a haircutting class at my fabulous salon, Briana Briana (www.brianabriana.com), hosted by UNITE haircare professionals on Monday, April 27. Stand by, Twitterers, I'll be uploading Twitpics in realtime during my hair makeover (follow Sarah Wetmore). I need your help choosing which images to bring in as inspiration for new do. 

This is my hair now. I have Gaga bangs and long blonde locks. I'm open to shedding some of the length and I need your help choosing what I can pull off. 

I love my girl, Rihanna. Her tiny tattoos, edgy haircuts, and kick ass fashion forward rock and roll style set her apart. What do you think about the above-the-chin length of this cut?

Are A-lines too trendy? Would I risk going out of style if I dared to don this asymmetrical look?

Reese's choppy bob is carefree and seems like it would be totally low maintenance.

Are you loving Rachel's coif?

Vote now! I'd love to hear your advice and suggestions. Stay tuned to see my new cutting edge do in just 7 days. Follow me on Twitter (Sarah Wetmore) for live updates on Monday, April 27.

2 comments:

Miss Bargainista said...

Rachel's coif!

Heather said...

I'm SOO following!!!

My choices for your lovely locks...

#4- Rihanna(#A-line)
#3- Rachel
#2- Rihanna (A- Symetrical)
#1- Reese - duh no brainer that would look fab on you!